Do you need computer support? Computer issues driving you insane?
The technology professionals at Server Guru Brisbane, can help you with your computer support needs. We have two decades of experience with the design, implementation and support of numerous computer systems.
Computer support to Brisbane home and small businesses. No job is too big or small.
Office or Home
Whether you need full office computer support or supplementary IT services to assist your IT systems or staff. We can provide computer support on an ongoing basis, for short term, project only or special service requirements. Don’t prefer to go on a contract basis? No sweat, a pay per support option is available.
Our services extend to Brisbane home users too, we know how frustrating computer problems can be. Give us a call so we can help get rid of your computer frustrations.
Onsite or Remote Computer Assistance
We can fix your computer problems remotely by accessing your computer through the internet via a remote assistance application. This will enable us to fix your problem immediately.
The other option is to make an onsite visit. We come to you and fix your problem onsite at no extra charge.
Computer Support Services
- Removing and protecting against malware, spyware, viruses and cyber threats
- Software and operating system updates and installs
- PC Hardware fix
- Troubleshoot and fix
- Setting up of email
- New computer data migration
- Hardware upgrades
- Customised computer builds for CAD or graphic design
- Data backups, local or cloud based
- Resolving issues with your WiFi, network or internet connection
- Data recovery
- Securing your computer systems
- Remote support
- Onsite computer fix
- Same day support
- Managed IT
- PC Support
Take comfort in knowing we have dealt with these kinds of problems for two decades. Our qualified, friendly and professional computer support engineers will get the job done fast and effectively.
How it works
- Easy! We will make your computer problems disappear if you call or send us a mail via our contact page.
- Our computer support technician responds to your email or telephone call and discuss a course of action
- We either fix the problem via remote access or an onsite visit
- You smile, thinking this was so easy